Bahamas-Eleuthera or Andros?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

danielacutaia

Registered
Reaction score
can you help me....

I'm too confused.....

for six days at the end of august....relax, diving and snorkeling ....iis it better, eleuthera or andros?

i think both are beautiful but i don't know which is better...

I like in the nigth to meet people but i'm afraid to find too many people in eleuthera..

At end of august....the weather is bad?

Let me know...

Thank you very much
Daniela

Hey Daniela- both andros and eluthera are beautiful places to visit. Andros is a bit more remote but the diving is awesome. Coral Caverns is a good place to stay. Eluthera has incredible snorkeling-undersea life but there is a bit more to do there as far as night life goes. Just depends on what you are looking for- eleuthera has posher places to stay but andros/coral caverns is an incredibly laid back place to really get away from it all. Hope this helps!

Thank you very much....

I think i will go to Andros, I need to find a place really different from my place....i'm come from the sicily where the sea is beautiful but the tourists and the hotels are everywhere..

I need a suggestion about the accomodation....i will arrive from Nassau to Andros and I don't know the ferrys where arrive.

Have I have take a Car to go around and change accomodation avery day?

I need some name of town as reference....

Thank you very much,
Daniela

Further south on Eleuthera is less built up than Harbor Island, places like Governor's Harbor. People seem to usually rent houses there, I think there is only 1 real hotel.

Back
Top Bottom