Laguna Beach Snorkels?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You will have to duct tape your buddy to your tank.:D

Hey as long as my budy is duct taped to my tank not the other way around :D

Hmmmmm.......visualize painting a cylinder to look like you have a snorkel duct taped to your tank. :eyebrow:

Hmmmmm.......visualize painting a cylinder to look like you have a snorkel duct taped to your tank. :eyebrow:

I may know a guy that can do that....you may have something there JDog...

ScubaSkins by Ego Jester Designs

It usually does with the annual discussion of the Laguna Beach ordinance. I don't have any problem with it because I don't have a problem with snorkels so I find both the ordinance and the people who have problems with it amusing. It is an odd city that has goofier ordinances than just the snorkel one. Did you know that the city that wants you to have a snorkel for safety does not want you to have a life vest on in the water. Go figure.

....... Did you know that the city that wants you to have a snorkel for safety does not want you to have a life vest on in the water. ........

Could you clarify that for me. Are you saying the City of Laguna has a law against people wearing a life jacket in the water? or, Are you saying you think there should be a law against people not wearing life jackets in the water?

The interesting detail of the law that most people overlook is that you cannot be given a ticket after you have been diving, unless you were given a direct warning prior to entering the water and chose to disobey the warning.

JDog,

Life guards in Laguna will tell swimmers they can't wear a life vest in the water. They will also be told they can't their kids in floaties.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom