Winter has arrived on Ningaloo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gudge

Contributor
Reaction score
We managed to get out on Ningaloo for the first time since the first of June. Winter has finally arrived here and I had to put my wetsuit on for the first time this year as the water temperature is down to a downright chilly 74°F/23°C. We got four dives in and were rewarded with some of the best visibility this year despite a very large swell and a lot of surge on Saturday. Here's a few of my favourites (all photos taken with Tokina 10-17 lens):

340379938_EkbFS-M.jpg

340380122_HWZHy-M.jpg

340380216_zjbaE-M.jpg

340380571_2qUwN-M.jpg

340380796_43tim-M.jpg

340380569_6fTmg-M.jpg

More photos here:

Gudge : photos : July 08- powered by SmugMug

Outstanding shots Ross. I wish I was there to take them myself.

23°C!!! Were battling 19°C over the other side of the country and I wouldn't say that I'm winning :(

23°C!!! Were battling 19°C over the other side of the country and I wouldn't say that I'm winning :(

15 degrees here so I guess I am out of the running. And on top of that, I do not get to see anything as spectacular as these shots near home. So I stay underwater in the cold here and the live vicariously through wonderful shots like these.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom