http://www.diveheart.org/

Let's All Help Ricky from Fill Express Raise $$$$ for Cancer Research

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Got a couple of verbal commitments at Venice yesterday... I'm sure they'll be logging in soon!

My verbal commitment from Venice is now a donation. I'm one of CoolTech's nine.

This is a great cause!!!!

Got a couple of verbal commitments at Venice yesterday... I'm sure they'll be logging in soon!

My verbal commitment from Venice is now a donation. I'm one of CoolTech's nine.

This is a great cause!!!!

Awesome, thanks for spreading the word and for your donations!

Yo Chip! Since I can't dive for mini season this year, and we all know that I am NOT worthy of your great tradition anyway, was wondering if I might propose a trade.

How about bugs for an increase in my donation to Ricky's ride? What do you think? I've got the freezer space. Yours will be full in no time, besides, then you'll only have to move them to their new pad. Let me know. It's for a great cause!

O.K., Final push. I'll be away from the computer for a couple of days and Ricky is halfway to his goal with only a couple of days to go so let's see some of those "verbal commitments" come through....

Yo Chip! Since I can't dive for mini season this year, and we all know that I am NOT worthy of your great tradition anyway, was wondering if I might propose a trade.

How about bugs for an increase in my donation to Ricky's ride? What do you think? I've got the freezer space. Yours will be full in no time, besides, then you'll only have to move them to their new pad. Let me know. It's for a great cause!

Hmmm.... odd that he's ignoring your offer, Joyce. Wonder what nefarious plans he has cooked up for those bugs? :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom