6th Annual ScubaBoard Birthday & Fossiling Bash - July 26, 2008 at Venice, FL (Take2)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
Ditto. As long as I am not taking the spot of someone who hasn't gone. I think that is how the others feel as well.

Exactly. Take everyone who wants to go once before taking anyone twice.

I agree with Walter and Tracy concerning the 1pm boat trip. That being said - if everyone has already gone who wants to and there is room, I'd love to go on the 1pm trip too. I've signed up for the 11am trip.

MaryAnn

I have no idea what I have in the way of tables anymore, but I may have a folding table I can bring up as well, space dependant of course. (The van is literally packed with people!).

I have no idea what I have in the way of tables anymore, but I may have a folding table I can bring up as well, space dependant of course. (The van is literally packed with people!).

I think we are good with tables now so no worries.

That was fast! Call me after 4 today and let me know if we need anything.. i've had barely any time to check the board and thread the last few days, we did a network upgrade here at work and are still working the ripples..

That was fast! Call me after 4 today and let me know if we need anything.. i've had barely any time to check the board and thread the last few days, we did a network upgrade here at work and are still working the ripples..

How about a box of chicken and one thing of potato salad from Publix? Otherwise, we are shaping up very nicely. :)

I just got back from Home Depot. I bought some PVC pipe to hang the SB Banner from :jump: Now I am going to drill some holes in it so I can thread a zip tie through. The poles should go nicely into the sand. Been wanting to do this for a while as the thing is too heavy to hang off tables or what have you. So long story short, the SB Banner will be up :multi:

.....due to my documented lack of cooking skill, or.....?????? :D

I think that it had something to do with my earlier comment. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBeck
I have a small square card table I can add to the table collection as well. Also, I can bring plastic utensils.......and, I'll come up with some food substance sometime this week; as everyone knows, I am not a gifted chef, so figuring out a beach food takes me a while.....

SANDwiches? :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

I am bringing several canned cooking fuels and extra foil pans so if you want to throw the chili in a foil pan to heat it up about mid morning it would be nice and hot. I was thinking that would work for the dogs as well.

Since I am setting up a tray of cold goodies for the nachos beside the sour cream I will have-
lettuce, tomatos, black olives and diced onions. I will bring relish for the dogs that the other member is bringing.

If someone brought salad dressing, or grabbed some packets from publix for those that would just like a salad. I will have enough of the above for extra.

I am also bringing a mid-long table.

If my math is correct we are close to 50- Holy Moly :partytime:

I might do that. I was talking to Tracy who gave me the heads up on the post since I was out of town all day yesterday.

I was thinking about cooking it, then putting it in a foil pans then putting it a cooler. I have tried that before and it seems to work with a baked ham at least. I will still bring the burner just in case the pan does not get hot enough to cook the dogs or warm the chili.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom