How many divers are dog lovers/owners?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Two divers, two dogs and (currently at least) one daughter that watches them when we do dive trips .... They're both Catahoulas. Sami is 9 mos old, Syenna is 5 years & 9 mos.

Attachments

• sami.JPG
    sami.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 22
  • syenna.JPG
    syenna.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 21
4 daschunds rule my home. I have someone watch them while I'm away.

I'm both a cat lover and a dog lover. No cats at the moment but I have a Belgian Malinois while the wife has a Beagle.

I love my Mal.. He's the best dog I've had yet.

We've got three dogs: Estrela Mountain Dog, Bearded Collie, and a Tibetan Terror. My wife doesn't dive, so I leave all four at home when I go off to enjoy myself. If my wife is away too- dog shows, then we have family that lives locally.

Here is my baby Apollo. 242 lbs. (110kilos). Our maid stays with him day and night when we are on dive trips. Him, the 4 cats, and the two snakes....

Picture%20018.jpg

Last edited:
Any rides. We get our kicks torturing him with various smaller animals using him for a pool ramp.

DSC_0120.jpg

that's one hell of a cool looking dog!

i'm a dog lover, but i've lived w/o a dog of my own for 10 yrs now--stupid lease provisions! but due to my upbringing, my favorite dogs are german shepherds and chows. the first dog that befriended me (my grandparents' dog) was a german shepherd, which explains the predilection for german shepherds. later on, my best friend was a chow-huskie mix, but he looked more like a chow; then i went off to college and he died. :)crying2:)

eventually, my parents adopted a german shepherd puppy, she was so beautiful and smart (if only i could find me a girlfriend like her!). she died a heart attack :)crying2:), but my parents then adopted another german shepherd puppy (their current dog) to fill the void in their home. although the new dog is as pretty as their last dog, she's more "blonde" than "black and tan".

Two Golden Retrievers- Klinger and Radar. Mother-in-law comes and stays at our house for the week. We're very lucky. We baby sit a lot of our friend's dogs so they can go on vacation. The dogs all get along and we have a big fenced in yard they can play in. Sure beats a kennel, and our friends take us out to dinner and a few beers when they return......makes it a win-win situation for everyone !!

My boy...

1340341_200.jpg

:14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom