Newbie in St Petersburg, FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jess4diving

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi all!! I have been lurking here for a couple of weeks now and wanted to say thank you for the great site.

Now a little about me; 36 yr old female, wanted to get certified for the past 10+ years and finally did it last month. Now that I am certified, I want to learn all I can and dive as much as possible. So, if anyone is looking for a responsible-rookie dive buddy, keep me in mind.

I saw all the hard work on the ITK III and really hope I can participate next year.

Thanks in advance!!
Jessica

Hi Jessica.

New here as well. Recently cert in the last 2 weeks. I have a friend, Kelly who is doing a female only class next week. Once she is cert, as she lives in St. Pete as well, maybe the 3 of us can Get together.

No funny business as we are all just friends.

Welcome to the board!!!

Welcome & Congrats from "the other side" of FLA!

Welcome to the board. If your ever down around Sarasota let me know.

Thanks! Actually, I would love to plan a trip your way soon and get some diving in. I am not available to dive til the first of August. If you come this way, let me know.

Hi!
How's the diving on down by you?
I'm up in Cocoa/Cocoa Beach...
:)

Other than the dives for my certification, I have only been out here twice; the first time was a charter out of the Clearwater area, went to two reefs. The next day I went with some friends to Egmont Key. You can see one of my videos from Egmont here YouTube - Egmont Key Dive

I am planning to dive in Boynton Beach the end of August but planning to be in the Cocoa area the end of September. My birthday is Sept 30th and I am hoping to make a long weekend by diving a few places over that period. Maybe we can meet up?

Welcome. Happy Diving!!! If in Flordia visiting family I will let you know before hand.

Back
Top Bottom