Dive with Hermit Crab on Saturday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny

dirty-finned dive goddess
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Anybody wanna join Hermit Crab and I on her certification dive on Saturday with Diversity outa Deefield? AM dive doing shallow reefs (40'). Call Capt. Tony at 561) 368-9952. Whoo hoo!

WOO HOO congratulations, Hermit Crab! Sorry I have to miss it...will be at Invasion. Barkley and Sweet Pea send puppy birthday kisses!

I'd love too, unfortunately, i have cheer for my friend who is competing in a tri that morning. Congrats on the certification!

I wish I could get over for the event. Please give her a hug for me and tell her I do expect to dive with her very soon.

Walter, Hermit Crab got her hug. She did great. Like a kid in the candy store! She was so excited pointing out all the fish and critters!
Afterwards, we dined at Yucatan Mexican. Yum!
Congrats! Hermit Crab!!!!

Awesome! Glad to hear you got the youngun' cert'd. Mmmm and mexican food sounds good too. :)

Oh, and I wish I could have been there. I'm still stuck up north in the cold fresh water, and I haven't been able to get into that yet.

Way cool. We need to go diving.

Hey Jenny,

Tell Julie CONGRATULATIONS on her accomplishments to date and I am sure she will love sharing your passion with you!

Jennifer

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom