Anyone up for boat diving around PV tomorrow

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

saintsfan

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I know its kind of last minute and there are 2 group dives already, but I want to dive and see how this boat will work for diving. I will be launching out of san pedro and pretty early at least by 7am so if you want to do a couple dives hit me up I am going anyway. Its a 22'er and the layout may not be good for more than 1 other person If pushed maybe 2. I would prefer someone with a few dives no brand new divers please. I dont mean to offend the new divers but I havent dove in 8 months so I need to pay attention to myself. I am open to other areas also but I would like to hit PV at some of the sites that have poor or no access like xmas tree cove send me a pm and I will get back to you 1st come 1st serve

pm sent

Had a great time Bob. Water was lake Pacific this morning!
smile.gif

I'm ready for the next one!
biggrin.gif

twinduct same here, I dont think it could be much nicer. foles1972 remember they got whooped by a mediocre giants team (hehe) I like the pats and as long as they dont play my boys I pull for them over anyone else

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom