Favorite Scuba Related Movie?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Okay, a little more. 1989, Won 3 Oscars... It has it all. Action, romance, thrills, and aliens. What more could you ask for? Oh yeah, and all 2 &1/2 miles under the surface. Kewl.....

Creature From the Black Lagoon. When I first saw this movie at the age of 10, I was enthralled - monsters, heroes, exotic locations, ladies in bathing suits needing rescue form manly heroes, and scuba diving! What else could a young male adolescent what? I wanted to scuba dive so badly after seeing this movie that I could have pee-ed my pants (and maybe did).

Now I'm almost fifty, and I still get the same excitement when I go diving, and with the help of a pee valve in my drysuit, the pants peeing isn't an issue. :D

The Deep.

One of my best diving memories was diving 2 dives on the Rhone in the morning and watching The Deep after a great meal in the evening on a sail boat. It was fun being able to recognize the Rhone as Notle, Shaw, and of course J. Bissett fight off and prevail against the bad guys.

The Deep (1977) - Jacqueline Bisset, Nick Nolte, Robert Shaw

Last edited:
Into the blue-:eyebrow: Jessica Alba.....:11ztongue

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom