New Florida Diver OnBoard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dr. Eaver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just signed up. Ive been diving for a while and I am looking for some more people to dive with. I have been a pretty active wakeboarder over the last few years - even had my own wakeboard boat that I have recently sold. I got pretty familiar with these types of discussion boards thru wakeworld.com. On that site they have a "find a third, be a third" thread that riders use to meet other riders to wakeboard (version of water ski) with. I meet a lot of cool people on that site all over the world.
Does scubaboard have something like that? Am I already in that section...?

Anyway - I really miss my boat and I want to get back on the water. I live in Ocala, but I can drive anywhere in the state for a good dive trip. I really want to see what Tampa and Daytona have to offer - if anything. I have a boat in the Keys (my Dads)and dive off of it quite often, so I can return the favor. One of my favorite dives down there is the Spiegel, but naturally I am sure there are better sites and I am open to anything. Tried to find the Thunderbolt with GPS last year - divebombed it a few times and gave up - guess its quite an art when there's no mooring ball...

Good to meet all of you!

welcome. you should be able to find plenty of people to dive in your area. check out the geographic clubs on here. plenty of great people.

Florida is an easy place to find dive buddies and dive sites.I mainly cave myself but your local dive shop can get you going for sure.Good luck...Randy

banana.gif
wavey.gif

WELCOME TO
:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:

I guess you probably live close to me stairman? There seems to be caves everywhere around here! Have you ever applied the cavern experiences to wreck penetrations?

Welcome to the board! Are you planning to attend Invade the Keys next weekend?

welcome to the board! I live in Tally and we usually set up dives out of PCB or Carabelle. In the fall we'll probably be going down near your neck of the woods to try out some of the springs...as long as there are no FSU football games obviously!

My brother has a place down in the Keys on mile marker 101 (Calusa Campgrounds). We've been wanting to get down there, it's just gas is a little pricey for the drive from Tally. We also have a local dive club...
Tallahassee Scuba Club
that we setup group dives on every once and a while...feel free to browse....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom