Howdy.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Joe L

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Just wanted to say hello. I am a "renew" diver. Meaning, I was certified many years ago but, got out of the water. Time to plunge back in.
I am an avid beach and surf Metal Detector-er and figure maybe to take it to the next step. Detect underwater. Thanks, JOe

Welcome Joe,u.w detecting sounds like fun.Pricey gadgets though,the ones Ive seen,Good luck..

welcome joe! any good finds you want to share? I had a whites detector but had to get rid of it. I am getting another one soon though, i hope. never found much. some rings, watches and common lost items on beaches. can't wait to get underwater with one!

banana.gif
wavey.gif

WELCOME TO
:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:
Hit swim areas in lakes after a holiday!

Thanks all. Yes after the Holidays for beach detecting and unfortunately most of my finds are clad but, I still have hope. I have an Minelab Excalibur now which discim's against iron but, before this machine it was a PI machine, in other words, you dug everything, bobbi pins, fish hooks, you get the idea. At least I rid the beach of junk. LOL .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom