16 Scubaboarders in Saba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Saturday? Or Sunday? :D

Thanks for the offer!! Both girls are home this weekend so I'm having quality time with them. Unfortunately neither one is interested in diving. Where did I go wrong as a parent. :shakehead:

So, I am wondering if our friends from Sea Saba have joined yet. If they have, it's time to tell the story of the "last dive" with Troy! :rofl3:

So, I am wondering if our friends from Sea Saba have joined yet. If they have, it's time to tell the story of the "last dive" with Troy! :rofl3:
Or, we should let Tom tell the story of "every dive with Troy"! :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Alas, Kevin is full on Saturday. :shakehead: Do let me know if your coming down & beach diving on Sunday. We can make a day out of it... think steaks on the grill! We can sherpa for Joyce & she can get rid of all that beer!
OK, I'll still sleep with you on Saturday night! Kris is usually out by 10:30, so we won't be interupted... :rofl3:

I've only made one dive from your side yard... you had to lend Adam a set of your fins... we even caught a lobster, and he spent 1/2 an hour talking to the "chickies" on the beach about it before we got out of the water (I certainly wouldn't interupt him by telling them I caught it... lol)

OK, I'll still sleep with you on Saturday night! Kris is usually out by 10:30, so we won't be interupted... :rofl3:

I've only made one dive from your side yard... you had to lend Adam a set of your fins... we even caught a lobster, and he spent 1/2 an hour talking to the "chickies" on the beach about it before we got out of the water (I certainly wouldn't interupt him by telling them I caught it... lol)

You're making me jealous!!!!!!!!!!!
:no :no :no :no :no

You're making me jealous!!!!!!!!!!!
:no :no :no :no :no
Oh, please... I schlep for rum! your gear is already by the shore. Bring lots of rum, and sleep with Marvel... Lord, that's what we will do! I can't handle all these women by myself, bring Mike along to help! :14:

Oh, please... I schlep for rum! your gear is already by the shore. Bring lots of rum, and sleep with Marvel... Lord, that's what we will do! I can't handle all these women by myself, bring Mike along to help! :14:

Heck, he can't even handle me! :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Hey Marvel, do you have a hot tub at your place?

this might just turn into a post-Saba party... Sandy & Brian are joining us of Sunday with little Miss Haley! Joyce? Walter? MaryAnn? :D

this might just turn into a post-Saba party... Sandy & Brian are joining us of Sunday with little Miss Haley! Joyce? Walter? MaryAnn? :D

Color me there! Mike will bring the beer. :D Just tell us what else you need. I'll also volunteer to hang with Ms Haley while Mom and Dad dive. It will give me a chance to practice my socializing skills with the wee one before my niece arrives on Thursday. :14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom