If only there is(are)...<fill in blank> for women divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You may want to have a look at steel tanks.

Three_tanks.jpg

10L (71 cuft, 68 cm/27"), 12L long (85 cuft, 76 cm/30"), 12L short (85 cuft, 60 cm/24").

Why are they wearing fishnets? Must be a European thing.

Fins and boots that fit small women. I wear a size 6. Boots are in men sizes and usually don't go that small. The fin boot (right term?) is usually too long and/or wide.

Cool. I think one of them, the really short fat one, was one that the Almitys got for me when I dived with them in Sydney.
almitychild uses it when she dives in summer. its a dumpy steel tank (aqualung i think) and takes 300bar/4350psi

LOL. That reminds me of after the boat dive with Theo, the mate on the boat asked us how much air we had left and people are saying "This bar" and "that bar" and I chime in with a PSI.:rofl3:

Fins and boots that fit small women. I wear a size 6. Boots are in men sizes and usually don't go that small. The fin boot (right term?) is usually too long and/or wide.

Definitely. I wear size 4 1/2 - 5, so imagine that.

I have Mares ladies size 5 boots, and they're the smallest boots I've ever found yet. I have to wear neoprene socks in them to fit decently.

Fins are a huge issue. The only ones that fit me (that I tried), are the Tusa X-pert Zoom XS/S fins. I had stiff fins (Mares Avanti Quattro) which appeared to fit in the store, but the strap didn't even have a notch for my foot size, so it just loosened up constantly to the smallest notch - way too big. First I switched to the Tusa fin straps in those fins, which held, but the foot pocket was just too big and the fin flopped around.

How about gloves that actually fit?

I have a child size hand (a little under 6 inches). I had Genesis Kevlar Titanium gloves which fit great. Unfortunately, they no longer make them. They say they have been replaced with the Akona Armour or something. I bought them and didn't like them.

The only other gloves that I have found to fit are the Scubapro XXS gloves. They actually fit really well!

Hope that helps in finding smaller gloves. :)

Rock boots and dry gloves in small sizes. My feet aren't that small (women's 7) but my rock boots, the smallest they had, are still too big even with my Weezle booties, and when my feet flop around in my boots it's hard to control my fins. My hands are quite small and my "smurf" gloves are ridiculously large.

Back
Top Bottom