6th Annual ScubaBoard Birthday & Fossiling Bash - July 26, 2008 at Venice, FL (Take2)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We haven't set a time, figured to make a lazy day of it and meet Dennis for dinner in the Tampa area. I'll give you a call tonight after talking with Nancy. What time would you need to be on the road?

Well, my birthday is in August. I guess that is close enough for me to call this trip "My early birthday dive trip" !!! Yea for me!!
Mine is a little closer. :wink:

Perhaps we should dicuss on topic Birthdays in August, or MOD power trips?

Of course my post about green flags at VB was "moderated" off the thread :grin

I need to rearrange a couple of things but I plan on being there for the rescheduled Venice Dive. I hear the flags are green now - YIPEE the pool is open again!!!!!

I'm going to bring a variety of large bags of chips.

Everones Birthday for the summer!

Bonus Present! Capt Jaime of the Aristicat has offered free bone yard trips for divers!! Beach pick upand drop off! :D

It's my birthday tomorrow. Or is tomorrow to early to start celebrating???

6.52PM report says green flags :)

Soo.. 5 weeks of green flags will make for good diving up there! I wonder how it was double red earlier and now green. I'm very confused by their 'warning' system :D

You know, with Jaime running folks out, the Zodiac could still prove to be a good safety boat :)

Cooltech - what's the water temp at Venice beach today?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom