Atomic Aquatics Frameless keeps my nose tip in water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

consta

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello everybody!

After reading some reviews on the internet about the Atomic Aquatics Frameless, i decided to buy one.

Everything is perfect (fit, horizontal and vertical angle) except for one little thing: a small amount of water gets into the nose compartment :confused: (the amount doesn't increase in time) and ,if purged, it'll come back sooner or later. It's not so annoying once you get used to it (dived three times this weekend), but because of the cold water next to the nostrils, my nose gets snotty and it's harder to blow air through it :coffee:

Did anyone experience anything similar?

Thanks!

Hi Consta,

Welcome to the Board! I bought the Frameless mask and constantly got a bit of water in it. Then Atomic came out with the Medium Fit version. Bought that- problem solved! Sold the Regular fit version.

Just my 2psi.

Hank

If you have a narrow face as i do, you probably need the medium fit mask. mine does not leak at all. Also i had to shave my mustache back at the nose.

Thank you for the hint.

Unfortunatelly, none of the LDS in my country (Romania) sells Atomic Aquatics products :mooner: (i bought this mask with the help of a friend who was on a trip to the USA).

Thanks,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom