LF: wrist mounted analog depth gauge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

got 2 of that timex helix. used 'em for almost 2 years until they died a natural death. yes, jag...the strap is a bugger.

Ok, can't seem to find the Timex model anymore...

But I'm now on the hunt for the Casio SPF 100 1v
spf100-1.JPG

Is anyone selling this here in the Phil? New or used is fine.

Asia Divers has the Citizen Hyperaqualand. It has the same features as the casio one. They sell it for about P15,000.

Thanks Xizang... P15k is a bit much... I'm looking at a couple of Casio Sea Pathfinders that are under P10k. They only measure up to 30m though.

I only want the watch/depth gauge as back-up/everyday watch. I already have a Suunto as my primary.

I was just initially looking for just a back-up depth gauge... but then the option for a watch w/ depth gauge became a bit more practical (and cheaper)

Casio's lineup seems to be reasonably priced. Another one I'm looking for here are the Quantum watches, their Barracuda line.

I had one of those casio pathfinders, they don't measure depth accurately and just like the timex watch will be unreliable after so many dives. If this is just for recreational diving, why not get an spg/depth gauge combo and just get a regular g-shock.

Well, like I said, I was initially just looking for a really small depth gauge... something that I couple attach to a regular G-Shock, kinda like Suunto's Clipper compass. But I can't seem to find anything that small. :p

Back
Top Bottom