Need manual or help with Casio DEP-510

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

spoolin01

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I just got the watch but don't know how to use the buttons. The manual isn't on the Casio website. I've emailed them for help but thought I'd try here. Does anyone have a copy they can provide, or maybe just a quick explanation of use. thanks, Mike

I made a copy of the DEP610C manual if you think it may help.
Just PM me with your email address and I will send a copy. Let me know if you want it in PDF or DOC format.
Here is a photo of the 610 for reference
CasioDEP610C.jpg

Last edited:
Hi mate!
I see you might have a manual for dep 610. I would be gratefull for a copy if I may.
I just got the watch recently without manual and need to check few things in the manual. Seems to be a great watch.
Regards Tim :)

Hi !
Can you help me I have a Casio Dep 610 without a manual? Did Dectek ever email you manual
Pls anyone that can help?
Tim.

Dang, The DEP-610 is my favorite dive watch, unfortunately mine is sitting in the mud someplace really dark and ugly. The Citizens is just not the same....

Tim,
PM sent....I need your Email address to send this manual.

I wonder if there is somewhere that I can send a copy of this thing to be safely hosted for the ease of all members being able to download it.

Dang, The DEP-610 is my favorite dive watch, unfortunately mine is sitting in the mud someplace really dark and ugly. The Citizens is just not the same....

Hehe....got two... Funny thing. I was packing to go on vacation (the night before as usual) and noticed the low battery warning. No problem...Grabbed the second watch......Low battery warning also. Bad timing but not bad battery life, at least 6 years on one and almost 4 on the well used watch. I think they are only rated for 2.

hey guys, my dad had this watch and lost the manual and i cant figure out how to use it, so if some1 could plz send me a copy of the manual i will forever be in dept

I know it's late, I sent a message to DecTek but he seems to be not going online anymore, is there a chance that anyone else has the manual for this?

I know it's late, I sent a message to DecTek but he seems to be not going online anymore, is there a chance that anyone else has the manual for this?
Just found this via google:

HotShare - 973_en_DEP_510.pdf

I've got a scan of the original owner's manual as well, but it's 16MB, so we need a way to transfer that if you want it.

Mike

Thanks Mike!

I managed to find some scans of the original Casio Dep-610 on the internet. I will be hanging on them so it would be available to anyone else needing them in the future. I tried the watch last weekend and it worked great!

Back
Top Bottom