Prescription mask found

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bajabound

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Found - prescription bifocal scuba mask in about 55 feet of water at the fish haven also known as KVI Towers. It was found Sunday 6/8 not long after Banditos left the dive site (about 1pm), possibly one of their divers lost it. Clear skirt, blue trim on top, with grey snorkel attached - shoot me a line if it's yours or if you know whose it might be..

Last edited:
I bet I know who it was. We were on the Aluminator and lost one, think he said it was red. The gentleman was from Florida but might be here long term. Is it red? Also, we lost it Saturday before last meaning it would've been in the water a week. If that sounds right I might be able to find this guy through Seattle Scuba, let me know and also, thanks for being so "stand-up" about it.--Randy

Is it an Atomic Mask? One of our divers lost one.

I will check if it's an atomic mask - I don't have it with me here at work though...

The mask was clear with blue trim on the top of the frame - a grey snorkle attached to it.
The lenses were bifocal style with a pretty heavy correction on the bottom part.
I doubt it was there long, it was still sitting on top of all the kelp and such..
found it on 6/8 - about 1pm

It sounds like it could be one of my divers! He had an Atomic mask with a grey snorkel with a bifocal. Please PM me and let me know...thank you!!

I don't think it was an Atomic mask that was found, sorry..
I've been contacted by a diver from Florida who thinks its his mask... hopefully I can confirm this and get the mask back to its owner.

Back
Top Bottom