Diving Saturday, June 7th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The East winds are killing us :( Sunday may be the better day, if at all.
Greater Fort Lauderdale Beach Cam

Saturday
East winds 15 to 20 knots. Seas 4 to 6 feet. Intracoastal waters choppy in exposed areas.
Saturday Night
East winds 15 to 20 knots becoming 10 to 15 knots after midnight. Seas 4 to 6 feet subsiding to 2 to 4 feet after midnight. Intracoastal waters choppy in exposed areas. Slight chance of showers.
Sunday
East winds 10 to 15 knots. Seas 2 to 4 feet. Intracoastal waters a moderate chop. Chance of showers and slight chance of thunderstorms.
Sunday Night
East winds 10 to 15 knots. Near shore...seas 2 to 4 feet subsiding to 2 feet or less after midnight. In the Gulf Stream...seas 2 to 4 feet. Intracoastal waters a moderate chop. Slight chance of showers and thunderstorms.

i just woke up so i guess if anyone went i missed it huh... is anyone going on sunday?

not on Sunday..can't do :shakehead: and next weekend I will be out of town up in Ocala at Santos - Mountain Biking yahooo...:D

If anybody went out today let us know how the dive was...

Dive on:wink:

Izette

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom