"Recent Visitors" or Stalkers?

How often will you view Public Profiles now that visitors are ID'd?

• Less often.

Votes: 47 29.7%
  • About the same.

Votes: 100 63.3%
  • More often.

Votes: 11 7.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

W_T_F?

Z...
hey Z, i just looked at maggies profile :eyebrow:

i might be stalking her.. :wink:

I've been elected by the local hick population to do it just to irritate you. :dork2:
You didn't think I could actually learn anything from you?

I don't mind any visitors to my profile. But, it is so funny to see that one local hick in my ignore list keeps visiting my profile and reading posts by logging in under different ID..

It is a stalking, isn't it?

Oh~~~ well, what can we you expect from the local hick in Mid-West? :rofl:

See, you are a typical example of stalker. You knew that you are in my ignore list and keep bothering me. I didn't drop any name on my previous post, but you identify by yourself here.

Grow up and don't be childish! Thanks to your behavior, I can see how much important family education is.

Don't reply my post and you're NOT welcomed AT ALL.

Oh well, I'll just have to keep stalking you on a daily basis since I know you like it so much. :D

See, you are a typical example of stalker. You knew that you are in my ignore list and keep bothering me. I didn't drop any name on my previous post, but you identify by yourself here.

Grow up and don't be childish! Thanks to your behavior, I can see how much important family education is.

No..... NOT AT ALL.

SERIOUSLY, DON'T DO THAT! Your stalking isn't funny and enjoyable.

:shakehead: Get a room.

I've been elected by the local hick population to do it just to irritate you. :dork2:
You didn't think I could actually learn anything from you?

Oh well, I'll just have to keep stalking you on a daily basis since I know you like it so much. :D

No..... NOT AT ALL.

SERIOUSLY, DON'T DO THAT! Your stalking isn't funny and enjoyable.

:rofl2: :rofl2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom