Diving Gilboa on Friday May 23rd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

48* chilly? No, that's fine diving! Surface was probably low 50s? Didn't have long enough on the surfacve for my computter to equilibrate to the temps. Actually, didn't have long enough at depth for it to, either! So, it was probably less than 48 . . .
(Actually, after downloading the dive computter to my PC, the data showed 47*)

You might not buy one, but Mike does have a raffle going on to support the Make a Wish foundation. Prize is a DUI dry suit.

Yep, it's a bit chilly still. I'm really hoping for 60 at the surface when I get up there. But, I suppose with the recent temps, I shouldn't hold my breath! :popcorn:

Ken - thanks for diving with us on Saturday.

It was great to see you again. Perhaps next time there will be more, just plain fun diving involved. Either way, I had a great time.

Look forward to diving with you again sometime. Will let you know when I am heading that way.

Cheers!

Ken - thanks for diving with us on Saturday.

It was great to see you again. Perhaps next time there will be more, just plain fun diving involved. Either way, I had a great time.

Look forward to diving with you again sometime. Will let you know when I am heading that way.

Cheers!

I had a good time! Altho, I could have done without seeing that one incident. Looks like treated and released, tho.

Imagine, I went to Gilboa and never made it to the tubes.

Ken

Thanks for diving with us this weekend Ken it was great to meet you! Next time we'll get to the tubes and then some. :D

Tim

Back
Top Bottom