Diving Gilboa on Friday May 23rd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

riff-raff

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Heading to Gilboa this Friday afternoon (~4:30 - 5:00pm). Anyone else going to be there that would be interested in diving?

I had other plans already. I'm posting just because I'm thrilled to see something in GLWC forum...OK, maybe not thrilled so much as I was bored and this looked like something to do. By "do" I mean as in this post. Am I confusing anyone else or just myself?
:D

Heading to Gilboa this Friday afternoon (~4:30 - 5:00pm). Anyone else going to be there that would be interested in diving?

I had other plans already. I'm posting just because I'm thrilled to see something in GLWC forum...OK, maybe not thrilled so much as I was bored and this looked like something to do. By "do" I mean as in this post. Am I confusing anyone else or just myself?
:D

Just yourself.

I wasn't planning on doing anything this weekend, but might be able to be persuaded to goof off, err go diving on Saturday . . . . .

Ken

Stop in on Saturday and go diving with me. I will be there until Sunday early afternoon. I would love to dive with you again. It has been far too long.:D

Stop in on Saturday and go diving with me. I will be there until Sunday early afternoon. I would love to dive with you again. It has been far too long.:D

I'll do that, you're right, it has been a while.

I don't think I'll be there right when the office opens, but ought to be there around 8:30 or so Saturday am.

I'll see you Saturday!

Ken

OK guys, how was the water this weekend?

OK guys, how was the water this weekend?

I had 48* at 41 feet, but then I also didn't spend long enough there to let my computter equilibrate. I've checked out the log info from it, and it seems to consistently require 5 minutes to settle down at a given temp.

Ken

I had 48* at 41 feet, but then I also didn't spend long enough there to let my computter equilibrate. I've checked out the log info from it, and it seems to consistently require 5 minutes to settle down at a given temp.

Ken

Eek! Still a tad chilly, eh? So what did the surface temp register? I'm hoping for some really warm weather over the next 11 days. I'll be there on June 7/8.

Might try to get there for DUI days next weekend. Why I'd subject myself to that madness to try a suit I probably won't buy, I dunno. Slim chance.

I think it's the 28-29 of June for me.

Eek! Still a tad chilly, eh? So what did the surface temp register? I'm hoping for some really warm weather over the next 11 days. I'll be there on June 7/8.

48* chilly? No, that's fine diving! Surface was probably low 50s? Didn't have long enough on the surfacve for my computter to equilibrate to the temps. Actually, didn't have long enough at depth for it to, either! So, it was probably less than 48 . . .
(Actually, after downloading the dive computter to my PC, the data showed 47*)

Might try to get there for DUI days next weekend. Why I'd subject myself to that madness to try a suit I probably won't buy, I dunno. Slim chance.

I think it's the 28-29 of June for me.

You might not buy one, but Mike does have a raffle going on to support the Make a Wish foundation. Prize is a DUI dry suit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom