Scubaboard Meet And Greets On Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This sounds like a great idea. I love getting together and swapping lies with other divers. We will be on island June 7-21. We will see you on the 16th, unless we can get it together to do the 9th. In the meantime, blow some bubbles for me.

Mike,

Just give us a call when you get here and let us know. See you soon I hope!

Liz

It looks like we can make the June 9th get-together after all. There are just two of us, but I have been trying to arrange a get together with other divers on some of the other boards. What do you think about combining our efforts and see if everyone would like to meet at your place? If so, I will update the posts on the other boards.

Mike,

That would be great! The more the merrier! It is always a great party!

On another note, I want to surprise hubby. One of our guest brought me down my favorite cookie (anything girl scout!) for my b-day in April and my husband doesn't like chocolate (what a crime!)

Anyway, if anyone could try and sneek in a box of "pecan sandies" (I think keebler makes them) he would be bowled over.

Hugs to all!

Liz

Hi Liz, I'm pretty new to the diving world but decided the activity was an adventure I simply didn't want to miss out on. I will be there June 9th-23rd...arriving late on the 9th. I'm gonna clear it with my buddy but I believe we can make it on the 16th. Sounds like fun, and as I told Mike earlier, any opportunity to learn from experienced divers is outstanding in my book.

Yee-haa Kelly! This is great! You can call us at 717-5759 or my cell at 796-5368 and let us know if you can make it!

I will put you on the list for now!

Liz

We'll bring some Pecan Sandies or something similar. Now, just don't let the cat out of the bag to your hubby.

Liz,

I'd like to get in on this! It sounds like a nice way to meet a few people. Please put me down for the 16th.... I'll be there! Pat

Back
Top Bottom