Pinnacle Aquatics....anyone have contact information?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jagfish

The man behind the fish
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
The contact access "window" in their website is a very narrow one and I'm not getting any love there...

Anyone have an email and/or phone number and name of someone I can contact at Pinnacle...

Cheers

Jim

I called them two days ago to ask about their new element semi dry suit and received great customer support - not just marketing hype. They are in Livermore, CA tel: 866-590-8300

I'm sorry of it has been hard to contact us lately. We had some recent e-mail and web site troubles with the host's hardware, but everything should be fine now.

You can always reach Pinnacle by telephone at (925) 606-8300, or toll-free in the US at (866) 590-8300.

You can e-mail us at info@PinnacleAquatics.com.

Regular mail can be sent to us at our new address at 6757 Las Positas Road, Unit B, Livermore, CA 94551.

Just let us know how we can help you!

I called them two days ago to ask about their new element semi dry suit
Thats the second pinnacle suit I've seen someone mention that is not listed on their website. (The kodiak being the other)

For people in places which the LDS don't stock the full range, its hard to know what is available, what the features are and if it would be a suitable choice. You guys going to update your website soon? I'm currently evaluating my options for a winter suit.

The new Element and Kodiak suits are not yet on the website because they will not be available to the general public for another 4 to 7 days. To date, we have only sold them to the US military and a few special institutional accounts, with the exception of sending out a few samples and some pre-ordered suits to dealers.

We have just a few Elements in stock left over from the military orders and no Kodiaks as of yesterday. The first major production run of each product will be in our warehouse by this Friday or next Monday.

I know that many companies promote products well before they are widely available, but at Pinnacle we are quite proud of the offering that we have at this minute and think that it is wrong to advertise "vaporware". While I understand the concept of pre-hyping a product, I neither agree with it nor feel the need to do it.

If you ever see an ad for a Pinnacle product, or if you ever see it listed on our web site, you will know that we have it in stock and you can get it that day.

The Element and Kodiak will be listed on the web site as soon as they are widely available.

Thanks for your interest, and keep your eyes open for those new products!

Hey George, my LDS says that the Merino Elastiprine is only JUST being made available in Australia next month when its been widely available for a year in the US... Are you planning on delaying these new suits the same amount?

There are many considerations to the timing of the release of suits in overseas markets, particularly south of the Equator. For instance, we are realeasing the Element and Kodiak in about a week, when it is the Spring and the beginning of the dive season here, but it is the Fall and the end of the dive season in Australia.

US dealers are now increasing inventory levels and looking for new items to sell as the weather heats up, but at this moment, Australian dealers are looking to balance out and even reduce inventory levels to prepare for slower winter months.

Also, we sometimes alter products slightly to suit the traditional needs and desires of local marketplaces. For instance, we make some suits in sizes for the Japanese market that we do not offer in America to suit the predominant body sizes and shapes there.

We actually have been selling a slightly altered version of the Kodiak in Australia for a little while now, and the Element will follow shortly.

Because of that, we leave it to our Australian distribution office to determine the product mix and the release date of new products in their area. In this case, it will be very similar, but that is not always the case.

Back
Top Bottom