Ready to dive -have to work

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

la_diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
living in central louisiana ,we're 5to6 hrs. from any decent dives. wife and i cert. in march along with 2 of 3 kids. diving is one thing i've wanted to do for 15 or 20 yrs. i just hope that i can catch up for lost time.

Hey la_diver - welcome to ScubaBoard. You will catch up as soon as your addiction fully manifests itself, muhahahahahahah.

John

Welcome and congratulations to all of you!

I'm not sure what you have for local sites but don't get too hung up on needing the be in the big beautiful ocean every time you dive. Local fresh water can also be fun though it tends to be more about what you can find than what you can see. In any case it's all underwater adventure.

Of course you could also start speaking with real estate agents.......:11:

Pete

Welcome aBoard la_diver!
I reckon most of us, if not all of us live our lives from fix to fix. Hope you get your logistics sorted out so you can get some more bubble time. :coffee:

Welcome Aboard !

living in central louisiana ,we're 5to6 hrs. from any decent dives. wife and i cert. in march along with 2 of 3 kids. diving is one thing i've wanted to do for 15 or 20 yrs. i just hope that i can catch up for lost time.

I'm a year into catch up mode, so I can totally relate. Enjoy and welcome to the forum.

Welcome la-diver! Where are you from. I have family in central La. I'm from New Orleans, actually Metairie. Come visit the Keys, you'll love it. I love it so much I moved here.

Welcome to the 'Board! I moved from Arizona to the Florida panhandle so I could get my fix more often.

I know what you are talking about getting caught up. I was going to take classes years ago but the Army thought I would be better in another country. Figured not getting any younger so I took them now. Welcome aboard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom