Al 80's for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
3 of the 4 need VIPs, but in good condition. ( lucky tanks, have been deep with air)

best offer

DSC_0256-1.jpg

Oh yes, just don't want to take these to Croatia, renting my house.

make an offer

I'm not desperate but they are kind of a hassle to move.

I bought them from Jimbo. I can scrape the OC stickers if that is annoying you, lol.

Dang, Catherine, finally making the move, huh? Hope things work out well for you in Croatia.

What about the boat?
Well, someone better move it soon: it is about the last boat tied up on the remaining dock to be replaced. Saw the security guy eyeballing it and writing down the reg. number last Friday. The dock repair guys look to be ready to start there now...............

LOL

we moved it yesterday.

Are you spying on us?

Those new docks are Nice!

a lot more rockin and rolling though....lost of backwash, notice that? I wonder if our slips will double? I think some Japanes from Japan own that marina now. (well, lease from the Bishop Estate)

It is for sale, we have had a ton of lookers, and nobody can get financing. (the boat)

onfloat, Navy Federal would be a cakewalk, for you, he he.

We will be back, have some traveling to do.

Leaving tonight to look at some land. Time to hide the cows from the king.

I was not kidding about these socialsts taking over. Better get your tax breaks fast folks.

Back
Top Bottom