Mushroom valve source

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mattjm

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi folks,

I'm not a rebreather diver, but I'm in need of some mushroom valves for making p-valves for my buddies and I. I've googled but haven't been able to come up with a source. Are they available at a reasonable cost from rebreather manufacturers, or do you know of another source (quality isn't as important since a p-valve ain't exactly life support equipment!)?

Thanks!

Matt

Hi folks,

I'm not a rebreather diver, but I'm in need of some mushroom valves for making p-valves for my buddies and I. I've googled but haven't been able to come up with a source. Are they available at a reasonable cost from rebreather manufacturers, or do you know of another source (quality isn't as important since a p-valve ain't exactly life support equipment!)?

Thanks!

Matt
Try Golem Gear

You might also try Vintage SCUBA Supply or Vintage Double Hose. Both sell mushroom exhaust valves.

(quality isn't as important since a p-valve ain't exactly life support equipment!)?
Ya might not say that if you've had one leak:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom