Another new girl on the block!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

curmie

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello..

I'm Curmie...37 years old,living in Holland and i've been diving for nearly 2 years now.
Hope to get my AOW in July when we're going on a trip to Egypt for 2 weeks...
Nice to meet people from allover the globe who share the same kick's as we do....diving!!!

Have a nice dive!!:D

grtz Curmie

Welcome Curmie! We have several people on the board from your neck of the woods.

Hi curmie, welcome here!!

Is jy van Holland of bly jy net daar? Kry jou AOW dis belangrik veral as jy in Suid Afrike kom duik by die Protea Banks. :D

Have a great time in Egypt. I assume you're going to be diving the Red Sea? That's on my bigtime wish list for the next couples of years. When you get back, post a report of your trip!

And welcome to ScubaBoard!

Welcome Curmie. I've had several great dive buddies from your country... great people as well. Hope you enjoy your trip to the Red Sea and your future underwater!

Hey El didn't you know,Nieuwegein is a town near stockholm.:rofl3:
Sorry Dave.:D

Hoi Curmie welkom op :sblogo:

Well if El would something up better than a general Europe forum it would be easier.:wink:

Welcome to the board, Curmie, and please excuse the rude staff members for hijacking your thread. :D

(BTW, I didn't know thr Red Sea was in Scandinavia... :wink:)

Curmie, please note the leader of your clan has the Tony the Tiger avatar. Beware.
Welcome to the board.
Tot ziens.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom