Cairns is looking good.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Andrew Jones

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Its that time of year when the bad weather is leaving us here on the Reef and its all turning Good.

The next 6 months is going to be sensational with the start of the Minke Whale season drawing near.

So if you get a chance in 2008 to visit Australia, there is some Fantastic Diving to be done.

Love to see you here

Cheers

Bye . . .

You have all been great...

Bye
A bit cryptic (I hate mysteries)... going somewhere? Leaving the sport? Leaving the business? Just logging off?

Andrew Jones- I have been looking at several web sites in the Cairns area. I am temporarily working here in Darwin for the next couple of weeks or so and after the job was done, I was thinking about doing a little diving in or around Cairns. My concern or question might be finding last minute accommodation's, and diving with little or no notice,is this possible or do most reservations have to be made well in advance? I was looking to stay about 3 days or so.
I live in California and would hate to fly all the way to Australia and not do any diving. All the diving here in Darwin is tied to the mother natures neap tide, so they get about 10 days a month of low vis diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom