Updates From Baghdad....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gotta thank Fed Ex for cancelling thier contract with ATA, really slowed us coming home now. I have written two congressmen in regards to this. Gotta suck to be here 15 months then be told, "we don't know when you will get home because of the cancellation interfered with your flights". I for one will not be using Fed EX anymore. I am a really pissed off individual now, I have soldiers who have had children while they have been here and now they have to wait to see them. Only when somebody high up makes that call to get this problem fixed in a hurry.

Is the ATA you mention the airline that closed up last week? If so, can't really blame FedEx.
Regardless, hope you and the guys make it home safe, and soon. Thanks again for serving our country and keeping us free. You guys rock!

Yeah, I'd say FedEx is responsible for getting you guys home on time! I think FedEx should have to pay all of the troops affected by the termination of the contract all of their pay and entitlements for the amount of time FedEx has caused them to be stranded over there! Just my 2 cents worth.

Just finished reading this thread, all 34 pages. Anyone knows what happened to Squalus?

Nope and 2 Tours hasn't visited in a while either. Squalus' profile now says divorced

My guess is Squalus didn't change his profile after getting married. He should be back from the sand box, I'll try sending him an e-mail.

2 Tours just got married in August. He got out of the Army over a year ago and now lives in NC.

My guess is Squalus didn't change his profile after getting married. He should be back from the sand box, I'll try sending him an e-mail.

That'd be nice, just to know as I do wonder from time to time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom