Jameson Karst Edwards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That is great to hear. Amazing what thrills us Moms. Of course most of us haven't been through what you and your little peanut has.

Oh....Good baby!!!! Fart for Mommy....And all of the aunties & uncles here....

i guess i'll hear it...i *did* hear his tummy growling this morning at 4 - i got so excited!

he's had his great grandmother to learn from the 8 months he's been home. it's one of her best things...so he just needs to apply what he's learned!

i'm too prissy to do that.

Bob and I went and saw Jameson yesterday (well we saw Marci too :wink:) You wouldn't have known he had surgery by the way he was smiling, and clapping most of the time. He did have a couple of periods of fussiness, it seemed like if he coughed, it must have hurt and it got him to crying.

he's had his great grandmother to learn from the 8 months he's been home. it's one of her best things...so he just needs to apply what he's learned!

give him some beer ...

not that i speak from personal experience or anything

:eyebrow:

i like how i'm the afterthought here, polly...and andy, wasn't that rum?

he was definitely grumpy this morning, then mama & grandmama & my brother visited and he got a second wind. as mama put him back in the crib, his nasogastric tube came out, and he's been sunny ever since. it was turned off from suction this morning as a step to doing without it entirely later, so they decided it could stay out unless he gets pukey from too much tummy juice. so anyway, maybe that's what was bothering him. he's napping now, so i'm taking the opportunity to post.

y'all, he's doing so so great. pooped yesterday, passed gas today, some pedialyte hopefully tomorrow...i don't know how fast the food progression is after that, like if formula tomorrow night or not, but as far as i can tell we're on schedule to come home wednesday-ish, which is what we were led to expect. no pain med yesterday or today, just tylenol once yesterday. he's back down to his 'home' level of oxygen, 0.2l/min. his incision looks great, he's not acting sore, he's wonderful!

continued thanks for your continued good vibes, everyone!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :d

pooped yesterday, passed gas today

when he starts scratching his crotch, you'll know he's a true-blooded American male

:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom