Oxycheq Mach V and Hollis STA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Danny,

Glad to see everything worked out. I cant speak for other manufacturers but generally the standard is 11" on center. The Hollis wings, HTS harness and single tank adapaters follow this.

Thanks,
Nick,
Do you have a pic of the STA? I could not find one on your website. I hope to see all your gear next week at BTS. You guys will be there I believe. A friend of mine has already pre-ordered a drysuit from you. Sure got me curious! :wink:

IMG_0959-1.jpg

IMG_0958-1.jpg

IMG_0957-1.jpg

Here are a few images of our STA with Stainless Cam bands. We will be attending BTS next week and will have the entire line on display, including our new drysuits.

Thanks!

Nick,
Do you have a pic of the STA? I could not find one on your website. I hope to see all your gear next week at BTS. You guys will be there I believe. A friend of mine has already pre-ordered a drysuit from you. Sure got me curious! :wink:

<BEGIN HIJACK> I had the same problem with my OMS STA and I had to stretch the Mach V to fit the 11' holes</END HIJACK>

That's a nice STA Hollis makes that's for sure...

Cheers.

-J.-

Nick,
No offense but whats Hollis' claim to fame vs. Dive Rite, Halcyon, OMS, etc? Your STA looks much like OMS' STA, etc.

?

Well, with all due respect OxyCheq is a pretty respected name in wings as Dive Rite, OMS and Halcyon once was (or still is). I'm just curious what is going to make Hollister 'stand out' above the rest?

Well, with all due respect OxyCheq is a pretty respected name in wings as Dive Rite, OMS and Halcyon once was (or still is). I'm just curious what is going to make Hollister 'stand out' above the rest?

With focus and attention to detail we have been able to bring a complete line of gear to market to satisfy all recreational and technical divers needs.

Many items can be seen next week at the Beneath the Sea show in New Jersey. And if you are attending i urge you to stop by for a closer look. But for more info on specific products please let us know and we can assist.

Thanks,

Thanks Nick. I look forward to seeing your line next week.

Back
Top Bottom