New Inspiration

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pwfletcher

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
OK ... I'm almost in the gang. I read all of the threads ... scoured the manufacturers' sites ... and just ordered my new Inspiration (supposed to be delivered next week). I went stock for now, but had APD put the factory ADV on. I am sure that I'll end up sticking a SS backplate on eventually, but I thought that I would learn on it just as it is out of the box. I just wanted to thank you guys on this thread for all of the great info. And Diver Mole is the man! Spectacular site!

pwfletcher once bubbled...
OK ... I'm almost in the gang. I read all of the threads ... scoured the manufacturers' sites ... and just ordered my new Inspiration (supposed to be delivered next week).... I just wanted to thank you guys on this thread for all of the great info. And Diver Mole is the man! Spectacular site!

On behalf of many others of the breed, you are welcome! And a very warm welcome to "The Great International Herd of Turtles!!"
May you enjoy many happy years of bubble-less diving!:)

OK ... I'm almost in the gang. I read all of the threads ... scoured the manufacturers' sites ... and just ordered my new Inspiration (supposed to be delivered next week). I went stock for now, but had APD put the factory ADV on. I am sure that I'll end up sticking a SS backplate on eventually, but I thought that I would learn on it just as it is out of the box. I just wanted to thank you guys on this thread for all of the great info. And Diver Mole is the man! Spectacular site!

Congrats. After my first two pool sessions I was wondering if I made a big mistake, but my first OW dive was nice. With 17 CCR dives under my belt (boy am I a newbie), I just love the Inspiration. I don't care if it takes longer to setup, prep and clean up... my dives are nothing less than magic.

Thanks ... one other question, does anyone know where I can obtain the Inspiration connection kit for my VR3 here in the states?

Scuba Schools of America sells both VR3s and HS Explorers with either Inspiration or Dräger connectors (or without:wink: ). As well as Inspirations, Drägers, OMGs, and provides training for them through ANDI.
Scuba Schools of America - Riverside
8099 Indiana Ave
Riverside CA 92504

If you check the Scuba Show 2003 thread you'll find contact info for DeltaP's US rep, she should be able to find someone in your area who can sell you one.

Addited: By the way, welcome and congrats to the new turtle. :D

The new rig arrived last night ... here it is fresh out of the box.

That's a beauty! Welcome to the "Great International Herd of Turtles"! I've had mine for three years now, and really enjoy it! The OC guys can wear doubles, carry doubles, Hell they can even have doubles shipped down to them, and we can still outrun them!!:wink: And fish are just so much friendlier when those bubbles are not roaring around you!!!:D

I hope you have many happy years of no-bubbles diving!!:D :D

due to non-compliant content. PM me or another regulator if you have any comments or questions. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom