We must be crazy...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've heard that a lot of shops and restaurants close during September since it's such a slow season.

You can fly to BON on Continental's Friday night red-eye out of Houston that leaves at 11:55pm and arrives on Bonaire at like 5:15am on Saturday. If you can get out of Denver on an evening flight to Houston, that would be your overnight flight.

There's no overnight return flight that I'm aware of, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. :wink: Continental departs BON on Saturday mornings at around 7:30am and the only reason I know Continental's schedule, is because we're booked on it! :)

That's exactly how I am doing it in May from Denver. After much research, its seems like the best route to me.

The other options would be to take the Delta red-eye out of Denver to Atlanta (departs at 12:45am) and then catch the flight to Bonaire from there. I know some who prefer that approach in that it saves them a day of diving on the back end of the trip, as the return trip from the Continental flight leaves at 7:30am.

Hmmm, never flew on Delta. Will have to check that out. I did look and got some times/costs from orbitz, which gave me AA flights. They seemed fairly easy, makes me wonder if orbitz and AA are "partners"...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom