Dragon AT sizing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mmtndiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Looking at purchasing a Dragon AT BC. I checked the size chart and I'm right at the limit For a size large with no wetsuit on. XL size chart will be fine with a 7mm wetsuit but would seem to be to big just trunking it. Does anyone have any experience sizing with this BC.

Thanks

Most of the Mares equipment runs a little on the big side. Try one on with the wetsuit you are going to using because you don't want the BC to be sloppy on you.

Mmtndiver,
I use a Dragon AT, I'm 6 ft 200lbs and the L fits me great, with a 5mm or a 6.5 semidry. I first bought an XL over the net and it was way too big. Same goes for the wetsuits, L seems to work for me.
Hope this helps
1011ster:D

i had this bc and i think the sizing runs a bit large. im 5 8.5 and 160 lbs and had a medium, and it was a bit too big, even tho i was at the bottom range of the mediums size (in charts). i wore a 4 mm suit with it.

jUST TO ADD TO THIS, i'M 6', 190 LBS. and my Medium fits me well (with my 7mm), when all the straps are pulled tight! So yes, Mares makes their BCDs big!

The best would be for you to try one on first to get an idea.
Hope this helps a bit!:coffee:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom