Rash Guard shirts for summer Spearing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hbenlulu

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

I hope I came to the right place. I have been "thrown out" from the scuba diving forum for asking this. I am considering to buy this rash guard with loading pad shirt for spearing in the summer days. What do you think of it ? it is the first time I see a loading pad on a rash-guard shirt and I also like the blue camo very much.

Thanks

This board is more tolerant of spearing than others. Spearboard is the most tolerant of that activity.

I have seen other hunters use it so it seems to work well. I am always in a wet suit, so I won't use something like that.

Good luck and good hunting.

TwoBit

I am assuming you are freediving or at least shooting a euro style pipe gun for the loading pad? I know plenty of guys who use similar rash guards, the long sleeves are key for pulling your catch our from under ledges and overhangs without leaving alot of you behind. The camo is probably the least important part, but it looks cool.

Yeah, which forum is it that kicked you out? It would be interesting to know.

I really like the Scubapro Mens Hybrid T Rash Guard, it has a 1mm neoprene chest which pretty much pads your whole body and Lycra arms. I comes in all black, the only problem is that you can't buy Scubapro on-line, you have to find a dealer.

which forum/site did you get thrown out of?

To be honest, it only felt like being thrown out. It was the scuba diving forum and I got a polite answer that my question does not belong and they are against spear hunting in general.

It was my mistake to enter this forum from the first place.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom