Whites Catalyst

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eieblen

Reaction score
I am looking at buying a Catalyst dry suit, either a 360 or a classic. I tried on a 360 at a seminar and the zipper flap felt a little bulky. I think it will break in pretty fast. Any comments on the flap? Any comparison between the two entry systems?

We do get a few comments regarding the zipper on the 360 - mainly because people are not used to it.

In terms of fit - the 360 is a little broader in the shoulders, and has more stretch because the stretch panels are slightly larger - you may also find it slightly easier to get into and more comfortable on surface intervals, as you can take the neck seal off, and whear the suit around your shoulders, where-as on the Classic - it hangs around your waist.

The Classic is a great suit too - it is more traditional to what other manufacturers carry. It is slightly more $$ however.

Hope that helps,
Tyler

Hey...
I am - so the dealer told me ;O))) - the first diver in Europe who bought the catalyst 360.
I have the suit almost a year and did more then 100 dives already with it.
I also tryed the "normal" catalyst... but found the entry, the way of putting your head in the neck-seal, clossing the zipper... much easyer with the 360.
I am still very happy with my 360!!!!

Greetz

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom