Please Tell me That This is a Joke ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They probably have a contract with the military with these model fins. Well, it's the only thing that makes since to me! :11doh:

They probably have a contract with the military with these model fins. Well, it's the only thing that makes since to me! :11doh:

Buck.

Even the Military isn't that stupid.......

Them things are to goofy looking for the military to pay that much for......

Now sell them a hammer and they will pay $25000 just to add extra rubber on the handle:D

$876 Dollars for a pair of fins........?????:11:

I hope they come with an in-board Motor.

You know what is really sad ....some poor unsuspecting fool will buy them!:shakehead:

I wonder if we could get them cheaper from Leisure pro

The cheapest fin on that site that I found was $189.95 which is also a ridiculous price for a pair of fins, especially fins that aren't particularly any good.

Wow. It seems you all are just jealous because some of us can afford these fins. They make me a better diver. They have improved my marriage. I have been promoted since my boss saw me wearing my fins to the office. I have lost thirty pounds and went from being 5' 6" to 6' 1." My life has more meaning. I am just not sure I want to get them wet. Salt water could ruin them and the Bob's signature could wear off.

Incredible!

It makes me wonder - how companies come up with the price point for a product like this?? I can only imagine the board room discussion: "We'll make it seem like a bargain, throw in the comfort instep and whiskers for free..."

by the way, the "Extra force fin" is also listed at 786.25 - however, you dont get instant acceleration ...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom