REALLY COOL 3D dive site maps/slates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadrewvideo

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Aloha All,
3D dive site maps/slates for Hawaii are coming soon!!!
Some of you have heard me talk about these already, well now I have something to show!
These new logbook sized slates will be great for training, briefings, or just as a keepsake for your log book. (also will be available other sizes TBD)
The price is still being calculated, but it will be in the $15 ballpark range for the waterproof slates.
The final corrections are in process for the Corsair, San Pedro & YO-257. The Sea Tiger and Mahi are still in development (as seen in photo album)
Pupukea MLCD (Sharks cove), and sites on other islands are in the works too!

Please contact me if you have any questions or comments.
Mahalo
Drew Wheeler
click on image to view larger

Very Cool! Consider not really showing how to do the real cavern tours of Sharks Cove and Three Tables; how's a guide supposed to feed the family?

Both the supplier and future distributor have agreed on $14.95 for the retail costs for Hawaiian slates. Cost increases of production and shipping created the increase.
I will have wholesale price breakdowns for those looking to sell these to clients and customers.
Wholesale prices will run from $7.50 to $6.95 depending on quantity purchased.
Photo album updated with new images

Back
Top Bottom