FS: 2005 Yamaha Roadstar Silverado 1700

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

easyrider003

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I may have already posted a thread about this, if so I apologize for reposting again, but I am wanting to sale my motorcycle. It is a 2005 Yamaha Roadstar Silverado 1700. Accessories that the bike has are: (1) Windshield (2) Driver Spotlamps (3)Chrome Master Cylinder Cover (4)Chrome clutch and brake levers (5)Chrome Switch Housing covers (6) Kuryakyn ISO grips (7) Throttle Boss (8) Windshield Bag (Studded) (9)Mustang Seat with drivers backrest (studded) (10) Kuryakyn Lizard Lights (11) Drivers Floorboards (12) Tall Passenger Backrest (13) Saddle Bags (Studded) (14) Luggage Rack (15) Crome Rear Brake Reservoir Cover (16) Chrome Timing Cover (17) Chrome Pushrod Covers (18) Chrome Tippet Block Covers (19) Vance and Hines Longshots Exahust with removable baffles (20) Chrome Engine Guard/Crash Bar (21) Kuryakyn Switch Blade Footpegs on engine guard

Bike serviced every 2500 miles. Has approx. 22,000 miles on it. Also have the stock exhaust and also a set of bub stubbies exhaust with removable baffles and a set of cobra slash cut slip ons (no baffles) The following is the most recent pic that I have of it. The only difference in this pic and the way the bike appears right now is that the current exhaust system is not as large in diameter as it is in the pic with the slip ons. The exhaust that is in the pic are the Cobra Slashcut Slipon exhaust. Asking $10,500 but will take $10,000 for it. Payoff is $10,600 or $10,700. Have about $15,000+ invested in it.

Motorcycle 1-15-07 005.jpg

I have the same bike, only 8K miles on it (same year) but for the footpegs, pretty much the same. I paid 8200 a year ago...I think you may be upside down on this one.

dlw

Yea, I thought so too. I have the same bike in the 2006 model. Only paid $14,000 right off the floor with the vance hines pipes.

I have the exact same bike for sale, a 2005 with 8k miles, and cobra exhaust. Looks and runs like new, will sell for $7600.00 cash. I am located in central Arkansas. call me at 501 951 7277 if interested and I will email you pictures.

Back
Top Bottom