OWSI Florida Bound

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi. New to the site. Looks like the wife wants to move to Florida, so time to start looking for for a DM or OWSI job down there. I have about 1,000 logged dives. (mostly teaching/leading in Hawaii) Looks like the pay down there is about the same as everywhere else (Florida Aquarium $9.50 an hour). We will be living in the Tampa or St. Pete area so if anyone has suggestions, please don't hesitate to reply. Thanks.

PM me when you arrive if you are looking for a dive buddy. There was a store in Tampa looking for an OWSI on the padi employment forums a while back. Might want to check it out and see if you can find the post.

J

Thanks Jay. I will definately keep in touch and will also check out that job posting.

Matt

ScubaJay, Do yo know which shop was looking for instructors in Tampa?
I am also looking for dive buddies in the tampa bay area, I have recently moved back to the area and don't know much about the diving here. I need to get in the water my gills are starting to dry out.
Jim

Jim no I dont i just got off the PADI forums and couldn't find a post. Drop me a PM if you want to do some diving. I dont know the waters very well here as I have done most of my diving further south but am always happy to buddy up and get wet!

J

Hello !!
Drop me a line and lets chat. My name is Gary IM a career Fire Fighter /Paramedic and IM openieng a new shop in the Tampa Bay area. I have other Instructors that are Cops, Fire Fighters and would love to add more to the Staff. Please feel free to call me at 727-776-8793 and lets chat !

Good luck in your search !
-Hurly (Gary)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom