Just moved to Marathon! Anyone here?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justin-branam

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey all! I just got moved in on 28th street in Marathon. Looking for some people to get together with for diving, fishing, kayaking, or just grabbing a beer or food with. If any of you live here, let me know!

Lucky dog!

I usually don't got past Islamorada, but if I'm down there I'll give you a shout!

Wys.

I dont usually make it past Islamorada also, but if I had`a place to stay and put the boat in I might consider that..:D:D:D:D.. Maybe Its time to revisit Sombrero again.

nice going, justin ... lucky you

not many peeps down your way, but tons in the Miami-Ft.Laurderdale area, and meeting up in Largo or Islamorada should be easy

Hi Justin,

Suggest you head down to Sharky's (below Ocean Divers) at MM100. It is THE dive bar and pretty much everyone in there has something to do with the local diving community. The guys from ocean divers and also Rainbow Reef divers hang out there. Order the lobster bites and a mason jar of your favorite brew, mumble something regarding "viz" and you should be well on your way to making some new buddies. Good luck!

J

Living in Summerland Key, work on Starfish (snorkel boat near Porkys) on Fridays and Saturdays. Stop by and say hi!

Live in Islamorada and I am happily retired

hope the move went well.

we chatted on Spearboard or Spearfishingplanet (don't recall which one).

hopefully when the weeather clears up we can meet up. what kind of depths and diving are you comfy to? typical dive for me is 75-130...rarely shallower.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom