Poseidon Reg Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Never owned,worked on or dove with them but having read a couple of reg repair manuals lately both say they can be picky about service and need a tech who understands them. Finding a good, long time tech in your area may be a good idea if you intend to buy them.

Just got back from Cancun/Cozumel -100+ on Palancar with my jetstream - wouldn't dive with anything else....I live in Yuma and take my regs to San Diego every year for service. they have been doing a great job. I even bought my son in law a set, also 1st. and 2nd stages.

for me it all begins and ends with poseidon. ive tried other regs like apeks etc but keep coming back to my workhorse Poseidon xtreme. used for hundreds of dives without problems. hell i even interchange the 1st stages with my cycklon backup and it performs stellarly. these are so darn reliable.

others do indeed bad mouth it but i attribute this to rare experiences or even propaganda from so called dive orgs that consider them unfit for use:) anyway just opinions froma very very happy poseidon user.

i have used poseidons for allot of dives i have had them down to 180 ft on duffrins wall in tobermory on. There great regs but the cost or service and the lack of standard parts really made me keep my atomics and my ds4's

i have used poseidons for allot of dives i have had them down to 180 ft on duffrins wall in tobermory on. There great regs but the cost or service and the last of standard parts really made me keep my atomics and my ds4's

luckily for me cost of service and availability of parts is great in the P.I. i just paid $30 for my yearly maintenance and full overhaul parts and labor included.

Back
Top Bottom