8 divers wanted for 3 year contract in Dubai

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to get a job "cleaning whale poop" at Shedd aquarium in chicago. Volunteer, you provide gear, but there was a year long waiting list. So I would say the going rate in chicago is less than 0--you pay to work...

Good point. I agree. It is probably harder to get that volunteer gig at the Shedd than season passes for da Bears.

Yeah, and I would probably pay to clean fish poop off of the Shedd's tank, too.:D

You're right Leny,
This probably isn't the right forum for you to post on.
You don't have a job description or salary range and the reputation of other Philippino companies' abuses precedes you.
This smells like a warm beach after a storm.

Well, thought i might show everyone who applied or is intereste din this job how it will actually be carried out

Here ya go

YouTube - Fish tank frogmen at Burj al Arab

Looks like the worst job ever.. however... if you are the attention craving type and would love to be "show-cased" this could be perfect :-D :-D

For those of you interested in foreign job opportunities, I think it would be worthwhile for you to check out the recruiting process that is used by Club Med. Their hiring program is very well organized and can be used as a benchmark and checklist to compare other recruiting programs with.

I worked as a ski instructor for Club Med in Crested Butte, Colorado, for the 05-06 season. They outlined the working and living conditions, the pay rates, the medical and dental coverage, etc. for the jobs, prior to and during the interview process. They arranged and paid for flights, work visas, apartments, and looked after everything.

I would have been very interested in this exciting position but I just got a great job collecting balls from golf courses.

The golf ball recovery business can be tremendously profitable. At least 200 million golf balls are lost each year in the United States, with the majority of them being found by divers who have reported annual income in the $50,000 to $100,000 range.

ESPN - Golf ball diving is big business - Golf

My 8 year old sold over $1,200 this last summer- no scuba though, just looking in the weeds and creek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom