Patriots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What the Patriots need to do if they make the SB is to wear their old uniforms as they have never won a SB with their old uniforms and were handidly beaten by Chicago and the fridge.

I'm thinking Packers vs Patriots after watching last night. After the first two possessions the Pack was perfect. Brady is playing in another Zone.

Mr.farvulos meets Mr.Bradyrific, hmmm yes very interesting two old school cold school teams snow for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a blast that would be.

Looks like NY is playing their best football at the time it counts. Dallas, although good, has a bit of a glass jaw and seems to depend on key players all returning form injuries and playing their worst football at a bad time. Not going to be easy beating NY with the momentum they have. Thier game against TB looked like a warmup game.

Seattle is in a weak division and doesnt have what I'de call a tough schedule so I don't think GB wasN'T really tested eventhough they spotted them 14 points. GB had no major injuries and is ready for anything.

Patriots are playing like a pre programmed football machine.

I'd like to see the Giants take out Dallas and go to Lambeau next week. I'd also like to see Indy in New England. Then have Favre against the Pats in the SB. That way, when the Pats are 19-0, there can be NO DEBATE who the best team ever is, as they played a tougher regular season than the '72 'phins, and beat the best teams in the playoffs.
Of course, it means the Pats defense playing better than it did last night. Indy's rushing is on par with the Jags, but Payton can stand toe to toe with Brady and throw TDs. The Pats D did a good job last night taking away the run, knowing Brady could outplay Garrard. Trying the same thing against Indy might be trouble.
Having said that, I still think the Pats will win it all.

Dallas has done what its done best in reccent years (Fizzle Out). Romo got a bit too whiney and may have purposly not thrown that ball out to get on his front line's case for not protecting him. I think he lost it a bit in the second half.

Giants were good even with a depleted secondary but I doubt they can get by GB in frosty GB without thier full secondary.

Looking like GB vd NE which should be a great game. Cant count the Giants out yet as they have rose to the occasion and won.

Sticking with my first gut feeling...Packers vs Patriots. The two best quarterbacks in the game going head to head for all the marbles. Romo Choked.....The chargers are just too beat up and the Giants have to go to Lambeau...where their away streak will end.

It's over. No survivng team can match the Pats. Unless Brady goes down, give them the rings now and let's us just watch the commercials on Super Sunday, sans the meaningless game.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom