DWnD Day-Talcott Shoals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Come join in the fun!

We will have our first 2008 Ditch Work n Dive Day in Feb.

Date: Wed Feb 27th
Boat: Peace
Destination: Talcott Shoals
Departure: 2am Wed morning
Cost: TBA

Talcott Shoals at the northwestern end of Santa Rosa Island. Talcott Shoals is made up of ledges, that resemble stairs, and extend for miles.

Call The Peace for info and to make your Ressies @ 805-650-DIVE
Let them know you are with the Beach Crabs.

Please RSVP in our Calender.

This promises to be another great boat trip with The Beach Crabs!

Thanks,
Rick

Rickster!

I AM SO THERE!

Hand them over my foodstamps when you are next there dear friend.

THIS is going to be the dive of the Century!

Tevis

If you are thinking about doing this trip, you better get your ressies in to Peace, and don't forget to RSVP in the BC's Calender. I need a count, for something special:wink: This trip is going to be one of the best! We will bring 2008 in with a blast!

Rick

I signed up-- it sounds like a great spot! I've tried to get out there before but never made it due to weather. Can't wait, first boat dive of '08-- now can someone break it to my wife?!....

I signed up today. It will be my first trip on the Peace. You Peace veterans can show me the way - best bunks, etc. :)

Not sure I can make any beach dives for awhile. But I'll see you on the Peace!

So how would you rate the dives at Talcott Shoals? Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced?

happy new year everyone. i have been diving in my hotel bath tub for the past month. I am really looking forwards to that bigger pond in California.

One question about the dive, I noted it was a bug hunt trip, does it mean it is a preferred-no-newbies day? otherwise i am so going to sign up for this one. :)

happy new year everyone. i have been diving in my hotel bath tub for the past month. I am really looking forwards to that bigger pond in California.

One question about the dive, I noted it was a bug hunt trip, does it mean it is a preferred-no-newbies day? otherwise i am so going to sign up for this one. :)

As with all Beach Crab dives EVERYONE is welcome... We will help get you your first bug!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom