What about BC Sundays?

Can we do a Beach Crab Sunday Get Together/Dive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hahah im sorry, i cant make any sunday dives, but no worries, ill try to work on my parents for maybe a few of them. happy b day rick, so is tevis also afraid of crab shacks since he isnt going or is it just that they have cold water there too! hahahha cant wait to meet u tevis, ps dont worry about taking a dry suit away since im not certified for one hahaha i just took away ur thunder!:mooner:

Do to popular demand, and to pamper everyone:D, there are now two Sundays in Jan. They are:

Sunday Jan 13th
and
Sunday Jan 20th

Make sure you change your calenders,

Rick

Do to popular demand, and to pamper everyone:D, there are now two Sundays in Jan. They are:

Sunday Jan 13th
and
Sunday Jan 20th

Make sure you change your calenders,

Rick

Whoo Hoo! My whining paid off.

You go, my partner in crime, UICC double nickles team mate.

If you could dream of the next thing you wanted to learn in SCUBA diving, and in a safe and nurturing atmosphere, what would it be?

The future is bright all, and the best is yet to come!

(added in edit: Just between us in our section of the board. . . .just heard word from the Dive Rite rep, we are TENATIVE on the DEMO DAY on 20 January 2008. So lets upgrade for a full blown picnic/day . . .NOW is the time to reserve one of the 5 drysuits that will be available to demo, before I open it up to the public. . . PM us or email Rick or myself)

Tevis

hahah im sorry, i cant make any sunday dives, but no worries, ill try to work on my parents for maybe a few of them. happy b day rick, so is tevis also afraid of crab shacks since he isnt going or is it just that they have cold water there too! hahahha cant wait to meet u tevis, ps dont worry about taking a dry suit away since im not certified for one hahaha i just took away ur thunder!:mooner:

Dear Gabi:

they have got you in fleece-mode.

you DONT have to be certified for something to DO it! Diving is about fun and exploration. Was there no diving before PADI merit badges?

You will be able to go out on a night dive with Rick, myself, John NOW (and in the future Kevin, Rich, Ken, PuckerBoy. . . .) when they become DM Candidates.

If you want to play with a drysuit, come play! we wouldnt let you go out alone with someone who wasnt able to handle you both. The Beach Crabs mission is to nurture new divers!

ps dont worry about taking a dry suit away since im not certified for one hahaha i just took away ur thunder!

Forgot you are 17 years old:dork2:

Tevis

Ouch!

Reminder! This is an open forum and anyone can post what they believe. Weather it is right or wrong, you have to make the final decision. And keep in mind, The Beach Crabs are always Safety minded, before anyone dives at one of our functions or events, please make sure you know for sure, who's advise you accept, who you are diving with, and that it is done safely. If you are not sure, just ask around. There are a number of well trained, knowledgeable, professionals, that are there for advice, to share knowledge, and to make sure you have the safest, enjoyable dive experience possible.

Thank you,
Rick

David I think he's talking about things like navagation, night diving, u/w photography & dry suit diving.

John

Please restrain yourselves.

This subforum is for scheduling dives, talking about them afterwards, and a place for new divers to join in the fun of diving. It saddens me that some of you want to use it to trash talk back and forth. I, as of this date, have not edited, altered or deleted any posts, except for mine. If this continues, I will, with reluctance, start doing so.

Thank you,
Rick

So diving on sundays huh!!!

Guys please lets keep on the topic... This is about the Beach Crabs and who wants to dive on sundays.:trainwreck:

So I look forward to seeing all of you guys on Sundays!:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom