Miami/Ft. Lauderdale Dive Charter Recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jazappi

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I will be in the Miami area Jan 23rd to the 25th and have a little time to dive in between my business obligations. I am looking for a good recommendations of dive shops that have afternoon dives during the week in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area. Thanks for the info in advance.

RJ Diving in Miami
Parrot Island in Ft. Lauderdale

It's officially the off season... so unless your bringing a group of people, plan to call ahead and consider your plans fluid... During the week some boats have difficulty finding enough people to run...

American Dream II also gets a nod from me...

-Tim

That was my biggest concern is finding one that is operating. I will call around. Thanks for the info so far.

i would recommend South Florida divers in Pompano beach

Prodive is cheap 2 and I can confirm they have 1pm dives during the week as of last week. As for my recommendation I suggest you head a bit more north to Jupiter and dive w/ Jupiter Dive Center. January is the time for the Lemon Shark Dives! Plus the amount or shall I say size of sealife is like night and day in my opinion. Good Luck

a-d

Has anyone heard of Ocean Safari, they are the only ones close enough and have a dive trip scheduled for a Wednesday afternoon.

Ocean Safari Diving Adventures

The are in South Beach 3 mins from where I need to be.

Has anyone heard of Ocean Safari, they are the only ones close enough and have a dive trip scheduled for a Wednesday afternoon.

Ocean Safari Diving Adventures

The are in South Beach 3 mins from where I need to be.

Sure, I know who they are but they don't run their own boat.
They use Dive Stop's boat from Haulover, RJ Diving Ventures from South Beach, and Diver's Paradise on Key Biscayne. You can book direct with anyone of these operators as well.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom