What about BC Sundays?

Can we do a Beach Crab Sunday Get Together/Dive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rich stop trying to get on Tevis' good side.:mooner:

John

Come on guys! I gotta stand up for for the guys that bring the swag to the party. Plus I've heard stories about Tevis, there is no telling what he will do if we don't go along. He may start playing some if that DIR stuff on the next dive and then then fun will be over.

Sorry I being such a wuss....:shakehead:

If I say I'm up for Sunday dives, does that disqualify me for entering in the drawing for the dry suite or the submarine?

Ren, welcome to the Beach Crabs again, I very much look forward to meeting you. Worries not, you get Jeff's Drysuit on demo day, and John fessed up in person and gave me money to be his friend. So I definitely will find you another submarine!

Come on guys! I gotta stand up for for the guys that bring the swag to the party. Plus I've heard stories about Tevis, there is no telling what he will do if we don't go along. He may start playing some if that DIR stuff on the next dive and then then fun will be over.

Rich you are a man amongt men, and kind and thoughtful, Jeff on the other hand may get a taste of the wrath of :dork2:IR and suffer a koolaid enema next time he passes out.

Pucker funnny boy, pucker!

Where is our sgt of arms Rob, runnem over whit Ur Harley!

Joking aside, I am going to miss you all at Rick's party tomorrow night, what a dear group of friends you all are. . . even pucker boy!

Love to my friends and my Brother Rick!

Tevis

We will see who has the swag... and you better bet I will remember this!!!!!!:no:no:no:no:no:no

Rich will you be bringing you son, or do you not want him to see you beg to pucker boy!!!

Ren, welcome to the Beach Crabs again, I very much look forward to meeting you. Worries not, you get Jeff's Drysuit on demo day, and John fessed up in person and gave me money to be his friend. So I definitely will find you another submarine!

I told you not to mention that to anyone.

John

Sooooo, are we changing some of the dives to Sundays? That will work for me. With classes and all, Sundays sound great.

Submarines?

Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom